To purchase original art, prints, cards, or home decor, please visit our Shop where we have a catalogue of 50 featured works.
Anne's complete catalogue contains more than 300 images so if you don't see an image you are looking for please contact the studio.
The studio is accepting limited new commissions on a first come, first served basis. Please contact the studio for more information.
Websites, Journals, Calendars, Magazines, Book Covers, Fabric, Clothing... Anne's art reproduces beautifully!
Our extensive catalogue of unique images is available for licensing. Anne holds the copyright to all her images through her family business, CORVID Enterprises Inc. Her right-protected images reproduce well and are available for licensing for many purposes. She uses CARCC (Canadian Artist Representation Copyright Collective) as her licensing agent. Any fees associated with a license are calculated using the CARCC fee schedule (www.CARCC.ca). Please contact the studio with your request.
Each year a portion of all sales are donated to non-profit organizations that work in the field of social justice or art and healing. If the donation is for an event, please contact the studio well in advance.
Places to See Anne's Art
- Peoples Place Library Antigonish, NS
- Oncology Treatment Area, St. Martha's Regional Hospital, Antigonish, NS
- 4th Floor QE II Dickson Bldg., Pain Unit Reception Area, Pain Area Research Area, Halifax, NS
- QE II Dept. of Anaesthesiology, Halifax, NS
- Antigonish Women's Resource Centre Antigonish NS
- Antigonish Mediplex, Antigonish NS
- Overzet Wellness, Antigonish, NS
- Dr. Anne Marie McCully, Antigonish NS
- Dolphin near ferry terminal, Halifax, NS waterfront
- Nova Scotia Department of Justice building
Selected Art Publications
- 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2017, 2015, 2010, 2009, 2006. Calendar artist in the Ministry of the Arts Annual Calendar, day planner, and cards. In 2009 art in meditation book on The Universe Story. Illinois, USA
- 2016, 2015. Colouring Antigonish. Arts Health Antigonish colouring book
- 2008. Calendar published by GAPACC (Guysborough Antigonish Pictou Arts and Culture Council)
- 2008 (Summer). Cover Artist. Rhubarb Magazine.
Number 18, Manitoba, Canada [PDF]
- 2007. Poster Artist, Theatre Antigonish, Women of Antigonish Production.
- 2007. Front and back cover artist, "If It's Not One Thing It's Your Mother". A Collective Creation by the Women of Antigonish
- 2006. Cover Artist, Canadian Journal of Environmental Education vol. 11
- 2005. Featured and cover artist, Cahoots magazine, December. [PDF]